Our CI™ (Collaborative Index) services are intended to raise the collaboration capabilities of those teams involved with critical cross-functional business goals.
We offer our services in many formats in order to assist executives in elevating their individual ability to collaborate. In so doing the actual collaboration that takes place within the team will rise as a result of participating in the program. In the beginning of our services a baseline is established of the team’s ability to collaborate. The team is taken through the Collaboration Course that elevates their capability to collaborate in real time working on their current range of roles and responsibilities towards the team’s shared goal. At the end of the course the team’s ability to collaborate is assessed again and compared to the baseline.
What is most important in our process is the executive’s ability to collaborate within the context of a team or department addressing an important business objective defined as a shared goal. It is important that the teams working towards the imperative business objectives have a high level of ability to collaborate to ensure that the results are delivered. Here is a list of our services:
To elevate the individual collaborative capabilities enabling the team to achieve an important measurable, shared, stretch goal that is part of their current business objectives. With the use of personalized bi-weekly development plans, accountability is high creating clear creative tension towards the goal.
The program is implemented over a six to twelve month period during which the Collaborative Consultant becomes an integral part of the team process.
Collaboration Meetings/Workshops of various lengths ranging from one hour to a full day.
1. Strategic Planning Meetings/offsite
2. Science of Collaboration Seven Step Workshop
3. Collaboration Skill Building Workshop
4. Collaboration Team Enneagram Workshop
5. Stakeholder Mapping Strategy Development Workshop
These meetings workshops are designed as an introduction and experience of the work while moving towards a shared goal.
Team Collaboration Consulting Courses that have duration of 6 – 12 months:
1. Strategic Team Collaboration Course 6 months
2. Three Peak Team Collaboration Course 6 – 12 months
3. Three Peak Team Meme Collaboration Course 6 – 12 months
In the beginning of our services, a baseline is established of the team’s ability to collaborate. The team is taken through the Collaboration Course that elevates their capability to collaborate in real time working on their current range of roles and responsibilities towards the team’s shared goal. At the end of the course, the team’s ability to collaborate is assessed again and compared to the baseline.
Collaborative Outcomes Support Products
1. Science of Collaboration e-Book
2. Seven Step Science of Collaboration Process Workbook
3. Collaborative Business Shared Goal Workbook
4. Collaborative Team Meeting Process Workbook
5. Inner Work of Collaboration Workbook
6. Collaboration Skills Workbook
7. Team Enneagram Workbook
8. Collaborative Leadership Workbook